Prangli Island Day Trip
Prangli Island is located just 30 km from Estonia’s capital. It is the only Northern Estonian Island, that has been continuously inhabited for more than 600 years. It has its own dialect of the Estonian language, very diverse nature, friendly locals and strong traditions in fishing. Mass tourism hasn’t touched the small island, so it still has wonderful and lonely sandy beaches. Prangli pine forests create enough fresh air to overwhelm the senses.
Things we do on Prangli Island Day Trip:
- have a comfortable ferry ride to the island;
- drive around on an open Soviet-style truck or jeep;
- visit a small wooden church;
- explore a nature reserve;
- visit a natural gas source, unique in the whole Estonia;
- climb on top of a huge boulder;
- listen to the stories and legends of the island;
- enjoy the day on an island off the beaten path;
- awake the taste buds with authentic and local island food.
PRICE INCLUDES: transfers to port and back to city, sightseeing tour, guide service, truck tax, church visit, set lunch, ferry tickets.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel or Tallinn Tourist Information Centre.
LANGUAGES: English, Finnish, German, Spanish.
Watch a video featuring Prangli Island:
Enjoy a comfortable transfer along Tallinn’s seaside to Leppneeme harbour for an introduction to Estonia’s coastal life-style and Prangli Island
Discover Prangli Island on an open-top truck or jeep
Taste local food
Admire islands natural beauty
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- take your time and stay on the island, we are happy to pre-book accommodation at a tourist farm or arrange beach camping;
- You can rent a bike from the harbour while you have spare time after lunch and take a bike-ride to go swimming in the summer or mushroom picking in the autumn;
- You can also take time out to taste local drinks at the small harbour café;
- and for groups there are plenty of additional incentive and active programs available.
Prices for Prangli Island Day Trip
Regular tours from April to October 2018.
Special offer: The best price is offered when joining regular tours from May to September 2018 every Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri and Sat starting at 8.00 am from Tallinn Tourist Information Centre.
Price for regular tours is 89 euros per person, children (4-12 years) 39 euros per person (min. of 2 people participating).
On other days, please book a private tour.
Private tours and prices for more than 4 people:
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children (4-12 years)|
|1||198 euros||198 euros|
|2-3||99 euros||49 euros|
|4-7||79 euros||39 euros|
|8 and more||69 euros||29 euros|