Prangli Island Day Trip
- Have a comfortable ferry ride
- Drive around in an open top Soviet-style truck or jeep
- Admire a small wooden church
- Explore a nature reserve
- Visit a natural gas source, unique in the whole of Estonia
- Climb on top of a huge boulder
- Discover an island off the beaten path with authentic fishing villages
- Enjoy local island food
Prangli Island is located just 30 km from Estonia’s capital. It is the only Northern Estonian Island, that has been continuously inhabited for more than 600 years. It has its own dialect of the Estonian language, very diverse nature, friendly locals and strong traditions in fishing. Mass tourism hasn’t touched the small island, so it still has wonderful and lonely sandy beaches. Prangli pine forests create enough fresh air to overwhelm the senses. Come and visit this beautiful Estonian island.
PRICE INCLUDES: transfers to port and back to city, sightseeing tour, guide service, truck tax, church visit, set lunch, ferry tickets.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: From your hotel or Tallinn Tourist Information Centre.
LANGUAGES: English, Finnish, German, Spanish.
Watch a video featuring Prangli Island:
Enjoy a comfortable transfer along Tallinn’s seaside to Leppneeme harbour for an introduction to Estonia’s coastal life-style and Prangli Island
Discover Prangli Island on an open-top truck or jeep
Taste local food
Admire islands natural beauty
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- take your time and stay on the island, we are happy to pre-book accommodation at a tourist farm or arrange beach camping;
- Take the most out of Prangli island and book Hiking and Sauna on Prangli Island private tour
- You can rent a bike from the harbour while you have spare time after lunch and take a bike-ride to go swimming in the summer or mushroom picking in the autumn;
- You can also take time out to taste local drinks at the small harbour café;
- For groups there are plenty of additional incentive and active programs available;
- Did not make up your mind yet? Read the 5 reasons to visit Prangli Island
Prices for Prangli Island Day Trip
Special offer! Regular tours leave from June to August 2020 at 08.00 AM every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday for 89€ per adult and 39€ per child!
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children (4-12 years)|
|1||198 euros||198 euros|
|2-3||99 euros||49 euros|
|4-7||79 euros||39 euros|
|8 and more||69 euros||29 euros|