Hiking and Hot Sauna on Prangli Island
- Have a comfortable ferry ride to the island
- Hike in the pine forest and at the sea side
- Listen to the stories and legends of the island
- Enjoy authentic local island food
- Admire a lonely beach in a wooden hut
- Relax in a hot sauna, a true Estonian activity
- Drive back to the island port in a jeep (for bigger groups – old Soviet style truck).
If hiking in Estonia is something for you, do it on Prangli island, a place yet to be
discovered. Inhabitants have been on the island for more than 600 years. Estonians know
Prangli for its strong fishing and seal-hunting traditions, special food, its own dialect,
friendly locals and diverse nature. Discover the lonely sandy beaches, pine forest and
beautiful hidden spots while hiking on Prangli island. After an easy hike, relax in a sauna
and liven up the experience with a swim in the brisk Baltic Sea. The hike is easy and
everyone can do it.
PRICE INCLUDES: pick-up and drop off to your hotel in Tallinn, guided hiking, truck/jeep tax, local lunch, ferry tickets, use of real Estonian sauna.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, as agreed.