Hiking and Hot Sauna on Prangli Island
- Have a comfortable ferry ride to the island, and hike near Tallinn
- Hike in the pine forest and at the sea side (in winter time with pushing sledges, in summer with bikes, there is always an option just to walk)
- Listen to the stories and legends of the island
- Enjoy authentic local Prangli Island food
- Admire a lonely beach in a wooden hut
- Relax in a hot sauna, a true Estonian activity
- Drive back to the island port in a jeep (for bigger groups – old Soviet style truck).
If hiking in Estonia is something for you, do it on Prangli island, a place yet to be discovered. Inhabitants have been on the island for more than 600 years. Estonians know Prangli Island for its strong fishing and seal-hunting traditions, special food, its own dialect, friendly locals and diverse nature. Discover the lonely sandy beaches, pine forest and beautiful hidden spots while hiking on Prangli island. In wintertime with suitable weather conditions its possible to hike with traditional sledges. The hike is easy and everyone can do it. After the hike, relax in a sauna and liven up the experience with a swim in the brisk Baltic Sea. Read more about sauna culture in Estonia.
PRICE INCLUDES: pick-up and drop off to your hotel in Tallinn, guided hiking, truck/jeep tax, local lunch, ferry tickets, use of real Estonian sauna.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, as agreed.