Estonia’s Bogs and Sauna Tour
- Hike for two hours in a unique Estonian bog, a wetland with pristine nature
- Experience an authentic Estonian sauna for two hours
- Learn about Estonian folklore, stories and legends
- Enjoy a traditional Estonian lunch at a local home-stay (lunch not included in the price)
During the tour we take a bog walk in Kakerdaja bog and experience a traditional Estonian sauna. Kakerdaja bog is considered to be one of the most beautiful bogs in Estonia. On the way to Kakerdaja bog we tell stories about Estonia’s nature and history. In the bog your tour guide will tell you more about the bog flora, fauna and folklore tales while you have a refreshing 2 hour hike. Going to sauna, is something that Estonians still do very often, the real experience would be to try it in the Estonian way – jumping into the snow or a pond after heating yourself up in in a typical small wooden sauna. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy a traditional Estonian lunch at a local home-stay.
PRICE INCLUDES: personal pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Tallinn, guide service, transport, walk in a bog, 2-hour sauna.
FOR EXTRA CHARGE: lunch.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, as agreed.
Explore the bog to capture the best pictures of this mystical landscape
Experience an Estonian sauna
Enjoy a traditional Estonian dinner at a local home-stay
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- swim in the bog-lakes;
- jump in the snow after a sauna;
- ask us to bring you some Estonian hand-crafted beer for you to taste after sauna (extra prices apply).
Prices for Estonia’s Bogs and Sauna Tour
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children 4-12 years:|
|2||135 euros||65 euros|
|3||95 euros||55 euros|
|4-5||75 euros||45 euros|
|6-8||55 euros||35 euros|