Seal-Watching Trip – one of a kind nature tour in Estonia
The Baltic Sea has been home for seals for about 10 000 years, they are biggest water mammals in this region. We invite you to join our seal watching nature tour near Malusi islands – the natural retreat for seals. We reach the islands by a larger boat, departing from one of the north coast’s lovely port villages Kaberneeme. Seals are curious animals – usually they swim nearby the boat within minutes. To encourage the seals to come out and meet us, we use a clever lure: classical music! On our trip we talk about the smaller islands on our way to Malusi and talk about the seals every day life. Come with us to admire seals – one of a kind nature tour in Estonia. See you!
Things we do on the trip:
- have a boat ride to Malusi islands;
- listen to the stories about old traditions on the North coast of Estonia;
- lure the curious seals with music;
- understand better the life of seals in the Baltic Sea;
- enjoy the company of the curious grey seals – the biggest Baltic Sea mammals;
- always consider the welfare of the seals.
PRICE INCLUDES: pick-up and drop-off to Tallinn, guide service, motor-boat trip to the Malusi Islands.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, as agreed.
Transfer to Leppneeme or Kaberneeme
Enjoy a sea-journey in the Kolga archipelago and on to the Malusi Islets
Experience seals-watching, with music
Get to know more about the history of Estonian coastal-folk, grey seals and the Baltic Sea
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- bring a musical instrument with you or just sing during the tour and find out if seals like your music;
- spend more time in the coastal areas and let us pre-book a nice lunch or dinner for you in the best fish restaurant in North-Estonia, Ruhe.
Prices for Seal-Watching Trip
Regular trips starting again in July 2019!
Private tour prices:
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children 4-12 years:|
|2||248 euros||248 euros|
|3||165 euros||165 euros|
|4||125 euros||125 euros|
|5||99 euros||99 euros|
|6||83 euros||83 euros|
|7||79 euros||79 euros|
|8 and more||69 euros||69 euros|