Day Trip to Lahemaa National Park
Lahemaa National Park, just east of Tallinn, is a place of breathtaking landscapes and unspoilt nature – beautiful peninsulas and bays, forests and beaches, waterfalls and bogs seasoned with rich cultural history. This day trip is perfect for spending a day out of Tallinn and is designed to show you the beauty of the area in every season.
Things we do on the day trip:
- visit the Jägala waterfall (frozen in wintertime), highest natural waterfall in Estonia;
- have a nature walk in a mystical bog, an important place in every Estonian’s heart;
- search for beaver tracks;
- explore the historic Altja fishing village;
- visit romantic Sagadi manor.
PRICE INCLUDES: personal pick-up and return from your hotel, guide service, transport.
FOR EXTRA CHARGE: lunch.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, as agreed.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German.
An introduction to Lahemaa National Park, the land of bays and forests
Learn about Estonian life in rural areas. Discover the flora and fauna on a forest trail
Explore Estonian coastal areas visiting an old fishing village and the seaside
Go for a walk in the bog
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- when it´s winter, ask us to visit Jägala frozen waterfalls, make snow angels, find wild animals tracks, and walk on a frozen river or sea-ice;
- when it´s summer, hug trees, pick and taste wild berries, swim in the refreshing Baltic Sea or in a bog lake;
- visit the forest and/or main house museum in Sagadi manor to get an even deeper understanding of the forests in Estonia and peek into the history-rich lives of manor landlords (fee not included in the trip price).
- spend more time in Lahemaa and let us book a cosy manor boutique hotel or nature farm accommodation for you and find more activities you might enjoy (e.g. longer hikes study-trails, rent a bicycle, visit an ecospa, or go on a birdwatching tour).
Prices for Day Trip to Lahemaa National Park
Special offer price in May and June for a regular day trip: 67 euros per person.
The tour starts every day at 9.30am in front of Tallinn Tourist Information Centre. The tour is in English.
For private tours please see the details below:
|Number of participants:||Price per person:|
|9 and more||57 euros|