Day Trip to Lahemaa National Park
- Admire Jägala waterfall, the highest natural waterfall in Estonia
- Go on a hike in a bog, the mystical wetland with an important place in every Estonian’s heart
- Search for animal tracks in the unspoilt Estonian nature
- Explore the charming fishing villages along the coastline
- Visit a romantic manor and have a walk in the historical manor garden
- Lunch at a local tavern is not included in the price
Lahemaa National Park is just east of Tallinn. It is a place of breathtaking landscapes and unspoilt nature. You can find beautiful peninsulas and bays, forests and beaches, waterfalls and bogs seasoned with rich cultural history. This day trip is perfect for spending a day out of Tallinn and is designed to show you the beauty of the area in every season.
PRICE INCLUDES: personal pick-up and return from your hotel, guide service, transport.
FOR EXTRA CHARGE: lunch.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, as agreed.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German.
An introduction to Lahemaa National Park, the land of bays and forests
Learn about Estonian life in rural areas. Discover the flora and fauna on a forest trail
Explore Estonian coastal areas visiting an old fishing village and the seaside
Go for a walk in the bog
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- when it´s winter, ask us to visit Jägala frozen waterfalls, make snow angels, find wild animals tracks, and walk on a frozen river or sea-ice;
- when it´s summer, hug trees, pick and taste wild berries, swim in the refreshing Baltic Sea or in a bog lake;
- visit the forest and/or main house museum in Sagadi manor to get an even deeper understanding of the forests in Estonia and peek into the history-rich lives of manor landlords (fee not included in the trip price).
- spend more time in Lahemaa and let us book a cosy manor boutique hotel or nature farm accommodation for you and find more activities you might enjoy (e.g. longer hikes study-trails, rent a bicycle, visit an ecospa, or go on a birdwatching tour).
Prices for Day Trip to Lahemaa National Park
Special prices for regular tours:
Prices for private tours all-year-round:
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children 4-12 years:|
|1||218 euros||218 euros|
|2||109 euros||69 euros|
|3-5||77 euros||47 euros|
|6-8||67 euros||37 euros|
|9 and more||on request||on request|