Tallinn Classic Tour
- Discover both the Old Town as well as the Kadriorg district
- Cover all the main sights in the Medieval town from the Parliament building to the Town Hall
- Take a bus to leafy Kadriorg district with wooden villas, art museums and a baroque-style palace
- Visit Pirita beach area and get a glimpse of the mysterious ruins of a 15th-century convent and see Tallinn’s Soviet-era TV tower
All the wonder and charm of the Estonian capital comes to life on this tour which covers Tallinn’s top sights. Tallinn Classic Tour starts with a 1.5-hour walking tour of the city’s best-loved attraction, its medieval Old Town. There you’ll hear tales of long-ago merchants and monks as you make your way through the enchanting cobblestone streets. We’ll continue by bus to the leafy Kadriorg district which is a park area that’s home to amazing wooden villas, art museums and a baroque palace built for Russian Tsar Peter the Great. We’ll continue onward to the Pirita beach area, where you’ll get a glimpse of the mysterious ruins of a 15th-century convent and the city’s Soviet-era TV tower.
PRICE INCLUDES: personal pick-up and return to your hotel, guide service and transport.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, as agreed.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German.
Explore Tallinn and listen legends about its most important square, the Town Hall Square
Learn how magnificently the churches, medieval buildings and street structure has been preserved in the Old Town, get a glimpse of Estonian’s Government and Parliament House from the outside
Visit the best known green area in Tallinn, Kadriorg, a baroque park
Tour around Tallinn’s seaside and visit the Song Festival Grounds
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- pop in Tallinn’s Town Hall Pharmacy and find out what medieval claret wine tastes like;
- ask us for tips on the best restaurants in Tallinn – let us order a professional photographer to be present during the tour to make an exceptional photo-memory of your visit to Tallinn.
Prices for Tallinn Classic Tour
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children 7-12 years:|
|2||98 euros||57 euros|
|3||84 euros||47 euros|
|4||75 euros||37 euros|
|5||72 euros||on request|
|6||63 euros||on request|
|7||57 euros||on request|
|8||52 euros||on request|