Tallinn Top Attractions and Viimsi Open Air Museum
- Cover the hand-picked top attractions in Tallinn within one day
- Discover the jewel and main highlight of Tallinn – its Medieval Old Town
- Take a bus to the leafy Kadriorg district with wooden villas, art museums and a baroque-style palace
- Visit Pirita seaside area, the ruins of a 15th-century convent and the city’s Soviet-era TV tower
- Visit a complex of 150-year-old farmhouses in a picturesque coastal village in Viimsi Open Air Museum
If your goals is to get an overview of Tallinn, its surroundings, coasts and top attractions, this tour is perfect for you. Start with discovering Tallinn’s jewel and main highlight – the Medieval Old Town. Together with colourful legends, we will introduce you to the gabled houses, churches and squares that developed here between the 13th and 15th centuries. In medieval times Tallinn boomed as a key Hanseatic commercial hub. The tour includes visiting both the lower town and the upper town where you will see all the main attractions in the Old Town. The tour then continues by bus or car to the leafy Kadriorg district. It is a park area that is home to amazing wooden villas, art museums and a baroque palace built for Russian Tsar Peter the Great. It continues onward to the Pirita beach area, where you will get a glimpse of the mysterious ruins of a 15th-century convent and the city’s soviet-era TV tower. After lunch break you will visit the Open Air Museum in Viimsi which is a complex of seaside-farmhouses over 150 years old, which is located in a picturesque coastal village. It is a relaxing location and the best place to admire the famous silhouette of Tallinn.
PRICE INCLUDES: tour guide services, transfers by bus/minibus/car, entrance fees to the Open Air Museum.
FOR EXTRA CHARGE: lunch, entrance to Tallinn TV Tower.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: Tallinn Cruise Passengers Ports’ gate/hotel/as agreed.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, Russian, German.
Explore Tallinn’s Old Town, the best-preserved medieval city centre in Northern Europe!
Enjoy the bus tour through bohemic Kalamaja and the modern city centre to Kadriorg
Admire Tallinn’s coastline and the famous 'sprat can' in Pirita
Tallinn boasts 46 km coastline and a vivid maritime history. We take you along the eastern coastal promenade road to Pirita and the Viimsi peninsula.
On the way, we pass the famous Olympic yachting harbour and centre, as well as the TV tower, both built for the 1980 Moscow Olympics. There is also St. Bridget’s Convent to see, and it was this medieval structure gave name to the area known as Pirita.
Visit Viimsi and the Open Air museum
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- visit the TV tower for the best views of Tallinn and its surrounding area. For the braver groups we can also offer a “walk on the edge” along the TV Tower’s ledge 175 metres from the ground;
- for groups of 3-6 person – we can visit the EcoSPa Harmoonikum – why not let us book amazing treatments for you, which only use local Estonian herbs?
Prices for Tallinn Top Attractions and Viimsi Open Air Museum
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children 4-12 years:|
|2-3||97 euros||69 euros|
|4-6||87 euros||59 euros|
|7-8||77 euros||39 euros|
|9 and more||on request||on request|