Tallinn Old Town Walking Tour
- Visit Tallinn’s jewel and the main highlight – its Medieval town
- Wander on the narrow cobblestone streets between the Town Walls
- Hear the tales of merchants and monks as well as the history of the city
- Cover all the main attractions both in the lower and the upper Old Town
Tallinn’s jewel and main highlight is the Medieval Old Town. Just like it was torn out of the history books, the compact, cobblestone area between the Town Walls is easily walkable and offers plenty to see and discover. Together with colourful legends we will introduce you to the gabled houses, churches and squares that developed here between the 13th and 15th centuries when Tallinn boomed as a key Hanseatic commercial hub. The tour includes visiting the lower and upper part of Tallinn Old Town, showing all the main attractions as well as some of the most photographed places in Estonia.
PRICE INCLUDES: guide service.
FOR EXTRA CHARGE: transfers from cruise passenger’s port (5 euros per person), entrance to churches (optional).
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: in front of the Tourist Information Centre, as agreed.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German, French.
Explore the Town Hall Square, Tallinn's heartbeat since the 13th century
Discover medieval churches, streets and courtyards- Tallinn is home to the best-preserved medieval city centre in Northern Europe!
Learn more about the city walls and Toompea hill
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- let us give you hints on where to find the most authentic Estonian handicraft shops and restaurants serving Estonian food;
- for groups from 6 persons there are plenty of activities (workshops, concerts, team-games etc) on offer to enrich your old-town experience.
Prices for Tallinn Old Town Tour
Regular tours in Spanish leave from July to September, every day at 12.00 – see the prices here.
Regular tours in German leave from July 17 to August every Thu-Sun at 10:30 from Tallinn Tourist Information Centre for 15€ per person. Minimum group size: 4 people.
Private tours in English, Spanish and German with following prices:
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children 4-12 years:|
|2||37 euros||19 euros|
|3-4||27 euros||9 euros|
|5-6||22 euros||9 euros|
|7-10||19 euros||9 euros|
|11 and more||on request||on request|