Jägala Waterfall and Historic Harju County Tour
- Enjoy the spectacular Jägala Waterfall
- Discover the area choc-full of history
- Visit the hydroelectric plant on Jägala river
- Explore the oldest medieval chapel in Estonia
- Admire the mystical Bronze age coffins in Rebala museum
- Appreciate local food at a seaside restaurant with breathtaking views (lunch not included in the price)
Visiting the spectacular Jägala Waterfall in every season is a truly amazing natural experience. It is one of the 7 wonderful waterfalls near Tallinn. This tour also covers the surrounding area, which is choc-full of history, legends and natural attractions. It includes the Saha Chapel, the oldest medieval chapel in Estonia, and Rebala, site of the country’s oldest agricultural settlement. On the way out of Tallinn, we pass through the Lasnamäe district, the city’s largest Soviet-era residential area. The tour also introduces the use of one of Estonia’s most abundant natural resources – limestone – which we’ll see in 3,000-year-old, Bronze Age grave markers, the chapel, the waterfall and even in Soviet-built structures. Lunch is organised in a seaside restaurant Veer or Oko, where you can try delicious local food.
PRICE INCLUDES: personal pick-up and return from your hotel, guide service, transport, entrance fee to museum.
FOR EXTRA CHARGE: lunch or dinner at restaurant Veer or Oko.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, Tallinn Tourist Information Centre
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish
Discover mystical Bronze age coffin graves in Rebala
Visit an ancient Estonian sanctuary and the oldest medieval Christian chapel at Saha
Admire the natural beauty of the Jägala waterfall
Enjoy lunch or dinner in a fish-restaurant with amazing views of the bay
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- if the waterfall is frozen, walk behind the ice-curtain;
- taste the amazing menu in the restaurant Veer or Oko;
- spend more time in nature and order an extra fishing-experience.
Prices for Jägala Waterfall and Historic Harju County
For families with children we usually offer discounted price. Please ask more information.
|Number of participants:||Price per person:|
|8 and more||on reguest|