Jägala Waterfall and Historic Harju County Tour
- Enjoy the spectacular Jägala Waterfall
- Discover the area choc-full of history
- Visit the biggest karst area in Estonia, an odd natural formation
- Explore the oldest medieval chapel in Estonia
- Admire the mystical Bronze age coffins in Rebala museum
- Appreciate local food at a seaside restaurant with breathtaking views (lunch not included in the price)
Visiting the spectacular Jägala Waterfall in every season is a truly amazing natural experience. This tour also covers the surrounding area, which is choc-full of history, legends and natural attractions, for example the most famous karst area in Estonia. It includes the Saha Chapel, the oldest medieval chapel in Estonia, and Rebala, site of the country’s oldest agricultural settlement. On the way out of Tallinn, we pass through the Lasnamäe district, the city’s largest Soviet-era residential area. The tour also introduces the use of one of Estonia’s most abundant natural resources – limestone – which we’ll see in 3,000-year-old, Bronze Age grave markers, the chapel, the waterfall and even in Soviet-built structures.
Lunch is organised in a seaside restaurant RUHE, where you can try delicious local fish.
PRICE INCLUDES: personal pick-up and return from your hotel, guide service, transport, entrance fee to museum.
FOR EXTRA CHARGE: lunch or dinner at restaurant Ruhe.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, as agreed.
LANGUAGES: English, German
Discover mystical Bronze age coffin graves in Rebala
Visit an ancient Estonian sanctuary and the oldest medieval Christian chapel at Saha
Admire the natural beauty of the Jägala waterfall
Enjoy lunch or dinner in a fish-restaurant with amazing views of the bay
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- if the waterfall is frozen, walk behind the ice-curtain;
- taste the amazing fish menu and home-made bread and cakes in the restaurant Ruhe;
- spend more time in nature and order an extra fishing-experience.
Prices for Jägala Waterfall and Historic Harju County
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children 4-12 years:|
|1||168 euros||168 euros|
|2-3||89 euros||59 euros|
|4-5||69 euros||39 euros|
|6-7||59 euros||29 euros|
|8 and more||49 euros||19 euros|