Frozen Jägala Waterfall and Picnic Tour
- Visit the highest natural waterfall of Estonia in winter time.
- Admire the gleaming ice wall and sparkling icicles.
- Explore a unique limestone cliff with fossils.
- Enjoy a cosy winter picnic with traditional Estonian snacks, local schnapps and hot tea.
- Have a great chat with your local tour guide.
The lovely Jägala waterfall is only 30 minutes away from Tallinn. Visiting the spectacular waterfall in winter time is a truly amazing experience. Often in winter times the temperatures drop to freezing and the waterfall turns into a gleaming ice wall. During this time the biggest natural waterfall of Estonia offers breath-taking views with its large icycles. Sometimes it’s even possible to walk behind the wall of ice. After enjoying this one of 8 most photographed places in Estonia, we have a cosy winter picnic with home-made pies. Tasting local Estonian schnapps and hot tea will keep you warm. The tour takes no more than two hours, so you have plenty of time to do some sightseeing in Tallinn for the rest of the day. Read also about custom made winter tours in Tallinn, Estonia.
PRICE INCLUDES: personal pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Tallinn, guide service, transport, picnic with traditional Estonian tastes, local schnapps and hot tea.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, as agreed.