Tallinn Old Town Walking Tour and Jägala Waterfall
- Escape the busy Tallinn in the morning and drive outside the city to enjoy the peaceful countryside
- Have a half-a-day trip to picturesque Jägala waterfall only a 30 minute drive from Tallinn
- Visit the Old Town with its cobbled streets and colourful houses with a local guide
- Cover all the main sights including the Town Hall, Parliament building and Russian orthodox cathedral
- Take some spectacular photos from the viewing platforms in the upper part of the Old Town
- Get to experience both the historic Tallinn as well as beautiful nature and greenery outside – all in one day
- See some of the 8 most photographed places in Estonia
If you want to cover the two main attractions in Tallinn – its romantic Old Town as well as the nature and greenery outside the city; then this day trip from Tallinn is made especially for you. Start the day with a trip to Jägala waterfall to escape the morning crowd visiting Tallinn. The waterfall is only a 30 minute drive away and located right on the doorstep of Lahemaa national park which is recognised for its natural beauty. It is the highest natural waterfall in Estonia and one of the seven wonderful waterfalls near Tallinn. It is easily accessible, allowing you to get out of the city and take some beautiful pictures with the waterfall in the background.
Once you have filled your lungs with clean fresh air and enjoyed the peace of the countryside, come back to Tallinn where the morning rush has calmed down, leaving the streets more empty and easier to walk. Have a guided 1.5 hour Old Town sightseeing tour, covering all the main attractions, and learn about the history of Estonia from Medieval times, Russian and Soviet periods, all the way to nowadays. Explore the cobbled streets and colourful houses and enjoy the view over the red rooftops from the viewing platforms.
After the tour you can stay in the Old Town or be taken back to the cruise terminal.
PRICE INCLUDES: Personal pick up from Tallinn Cruise Harbour or the Old Town, tour guide, transport to Jägala waterfall and back, walking tour in Tallinn Old Town
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: Tallinn Cruise Harbour or Tallinn Tourist Information Centre
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian
Pick up from the Cruise Ship Terminal or the Old Town
Get out of Tallinn into the outdoors
Visit Jägala Waterfall and admire the lush greenery
Drive back to Tallinn
Have a walking tour in the Old Town
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- spend more time in nature and order a picnic by the waterfall;
- take a day trip to Lahemaa to see even more of the Estonia’s unspoilt nature;
Prices for Tallinn Old Town Walking Tour and Jägala Waterfall visit
For families with children we usually offer discounted price. Please ask more information.
|Number of people
|Price per person:
|8 and more