Tour to Husky Park with Cani-Cross Hike
- Enjoy a car ride in the Estonian countryside
- Get to know the huskies, cuddle and pet them during the park tour
- Have fun with the dogs on a cani-cross hike across beautiful landscape
- Warm yourself up with hot tea and a light meal (included in the price!)
Visit a husky park in Kõrvemaa, an hour’s drive from Tallinn and passing Estonia’s landscapes full of forests, marshes and small villages. On our way we will introduce you the history, nature and attractions of the area. In the husky park we will introduce you the life on the farm, and meet and play with the dogs. Before the hike, each participant gets their own husky who will be attached to their waist by a harness. That way, the dog will help you by pulling you slightly, so that you can both enjoy the hike in Estonian countryside. After the hike, sit back and relax over a light meal together with the owners of the husky park.
Wearing comfortable clothes and shoes is absolutely necessary!
PRICE INCLUDES: personal pick-up and return from your hotel in Tallinn, guide service, light meal, transport, visit to the husky park
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: Hotel, as agreed.
Enjoy the drive to the husky park past the beautiful landscape and forests
Meet the huskies at the Husky Park
Enjoy the cani-cross hike in beautiful nature
Treat yourself with refreshments
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- Make sure you are dressed according to the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- Visit Jägala waterfall for a small extra fee on your way back to Tallinn
- Love animals? Check out our Seal Watching Trip from Tallinn or our Bird Watching with a Local Nature Guide
- Look up some other hiking experiences, such as Hike on Prangli Island with Hot Sauna or Bog-shoe Hiking Tour
- Read about the visit to the husky park in winter
Prices for Husky Park Visit with Cani-Cross Hike:
The children’s price is only when the child is too small to have their own dog for the hike. For a child to get a husky for the hike, they must weigh two times more than the dog, and in that case they pay the full price for the tour. If the child is too small to have their own dog, they will get child’s discount. Please note that we reduce the price according to the pricelist when you are joining the group with other people!
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children:|
|1||only when joining others|
|2-3||137 euros||75 euros|
|4||117 euros||75 euros|
|5-6||109 euros||65 euros|
|7||97 euros||65 euros|
|8||97 euros||65 euros|
|9 or more||on request||on request|