Learn to Ski in Tallinn
- Discover the most popular winter sport of Estonia, cross-country skiing.
- Choose suitable skis, poles and boots (included in the price!) with your ski-guide.
- Learn new techniques and have fun in a safe environment.
- Practice cross-country skiing on the beautiful pine forest skiing tracks in Tallinn.
- Previous skiing experience is not needed!
Cross-country skiing is by far the most popular form of winter sport in Estonia. The well-maintained, brightly-lit ski tracks in the Tallinn’s Pirita or Nõmme district provide the perfect place to learn this healthy pastime. The beautiful, pine-forested park for skiing is breath-taking. Our English-speaking instructor will make your ski experience fun, safe and easy. Everyone is welcome!
PRICE INCLUDES: personal pick up and return from your hotel, ski-guide service, transport, full ski equipment.
FOR EXTRA CHARGE: sauna, hot drinks and snacks.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, as agreed.
Let us take you to the ski-track best suited to your ability
Let us choose the most suitable ski-equipment for you
Learn the basic technics about skiing
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- pre-book a sauna after skiing and jump into an ice-hole afterwards;
- order an outdoor barbecue picnic.
Prices for Learn to Ski in Tallinn
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children 4-12 years:|
|1||138 euros||138 euros|
|2-3||69 euros||69 euros|
|4-5||59 euros||39 euros|
|6-8||49 euros||29 euros|