- Admire the beautiful winter environment in a comfortable car ride.
- Enjoy ice-fishing for two hours on Viitna Lake, a picturesque place hidden in the natural reserve of primeval forest.
- Learn how to drill ice-holes and bait fish-hooks.
- Get tips from the instructor using all the necessary equipment (included in the price!)
- Admire a landscape formed in the ice-age.
The activity takes place at Viitna Lake, a picturesque place hidden in the natural reserve of primeval forest and a landscape formed in the ice-age. Ice-fishing is to try fishing in a whole new way. Our fishing instructor will provide you with all necessary equipment and tips so you can enjoy the experience in the best possible way. If you are lucky, you may catch perch, or even pike. Even you are not lucky enough to catch a fish, you will still enjoy spending your time in the beautiful winter environment and learning how to drill ice-holes. Estonian sauna and lunch can be booked in Viitna for an extra charge!
PRICE INCLUDES: personal pick up and return from your hotel, fishing-guide service, transport, full fishing equipment.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, as agreed.
Take a winter ride out of Tallinn
Enjoy the nature at the picturesque Viitna lake
Drill holes through the ice and try ice-fishing
If you are lucky enough, you might catch perch, or even pike. Even if you don’t manage to catch a fish, you will still be able to enjoy spending time in a beautiful winter wonderland.
Visit Lahemaa National Park on our way back
The activity is not recommended for kids under 7 years old.
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children 7-12 years:|
|2||153 euros||79 euros|
|3||123 euros||69 euros|
|4||103 euros||69 euros|
|5-8||83 euros||69 euros|
|9 and more||on request||on request|