Ice-Skating on Forest Lakes
- Enjoy outdoor ice-skating on a natural forest or bog lake covered in ice.
- Experience safe and easy ice-skating using special ice-skates and poles (included in the price!).
- Discover a winter wonderland in the Estonian countryside.
- Get tons of positive emotions and unforgettable memories.
Ice-skating on a forest lake is something that everyone should try at least once in their life-time. For this activity, we take you to the winter-wonderland of Kõrvemaa, a 1 hour drive from Tallinn. The frozen lakes in the forests and bogs are one of the loveliest environments to enjoy outdoor ice-skating. Ski poles for maintaining balance and special hiking skates are provided to make your experience safe and easy. Wearing warm clothes is absolutely necessary!
PRICE INCLUDES: personal pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Tallinn, guide service, transport, skates and poles.
FOR EXTRA CHARGE: lunch and sauna are available for an extra price.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, as agreed.
Enjoy the ride to Kõrvemaa by admiring the winter-white landscape and forests
Experience ice-skating on the forest-lake
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- pre-book a sauna after skating;
- order an outdoor barbecue picnic.
Prices for ice skating on forest lakes:
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children 7-12 years:|
|2-3||107 euros||67 euros|
|4-5||77 euros||57 euros|
|6-8||57 euros||on request|
|9 and more||on request||on request|