Ice-Skating on Forest Lakes
- Enjoy outdoor ice-skating on a natural forest or bog lake covered in ice.
- Experience safe and easy ice-skating on forest lakes using special ice-skates and poles (included in the price!).
- Discover a winter wonderland in the Estonian countryside.
- Get tons of positive emotions and unforgettable memories.
Ice-skating on a forest lake is something that everyone should try at least once in their life-time. For this activity, we take you to the winter-wonderland of Kõrvemaa, a 1 hour drive from Tallinn. The frozen lakes in the forests and bogs are one of the loveliest environments to enjoy outdoor ice-skating. Ski poles for maintaining balance and special hiking skates are provided to make your experience safe and easy. Wearing warm clothes is absolutely necessary! Read also about custom made winter tours in Tallinn, Estonia.
PRICE INCLUDES: personal pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Tallinn, guide service, transport, skates and poles.
FOR EXTRA CHARGE: lunch and sauna are available for an extra price.
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: hotel, as agreed.
Enjoy the ride to Kõrvemaa by admiring the winter-white landscape and forests
Experience ice-skating on the forest-lake
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
- pre-book a sauna after skating;
- order an outdoor barbecue picnic.
Prices for ice skating on forest lakes:
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children 7-12 years:|
|2-3||117 euros||77 euros|
|4-5||87 euros||67 euros|
|6-8||77 euros||on request|
|9 and more||on request||on request|