Tallinn Old Town Winter Tour brings you to a medieval fairy tale. Old Town small streets, lovely courtyards, idyllic atmosphere and main sightseeing spots offer a joy of discovery for every taste. Walking on the romantic Old Town streets and Christmas lights in the Nordic winter is truly an unforgettable memory.
During the 2 hour Tallinn Old Town Winter Tour we are visiting the main attractions, spots for beautiful views of the city, as well as hidden gems and quaint alleys. Our tour guide tells colourful stories and legends of the medieval city and gives you a thorough understanding of the local Estonian culture. Drinking warm, local and organic glögg – a traditional Nordic Christmas drink – at the Christmas Market fills you with warmth and gives you a feeling of what it’s like to be an Estonian.
Things we see and do on the tour:
- enjoy the buzz of the Christmas Market at the Town Hall Square
- drink warm, local and organic traditional Nordic drink – glögg
- visit the picturesque Catherine’s Passage
- admire St. Nicholas Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and Dome Church
- get cosy at the Danish King’s Garden
- feel free on the Freedom Square
- visit view points of Kohtuotsa and Patkuli
- view the Town Wall older than 500 years
- get part of interesting stories and legends of Tallinn
PRICE INCLUDES: guide service and a cup of warm organic glögg
FOR EXTRA CHARGE: transfers from cruise passenger’s port (5 euros per person) and entrance to churches (optional).
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME: in front of the Tourist Information Centre or as agreed.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, Russian and German.
Prices for Tallinn Old Town Winter Tour
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children 4-12 years:|
|1||82 euros||82 euros|
|2-3||43 euros||23 euros|
|4||33 euros||13 euros|
|5-10||23 euros||13 euros|
|11 and more||on request||on request|