- Get out of Tallinn to a beautiful forested area;
- Enjoy fishing on the shores of Paunküla lake – a popular fishing spot among the locals;
- Learn from your fishing instructor catch and release fishing;
- Catch some fish with hand fishing rod, if you are lucky;
- Take breaks from fishing and walk around in beautiful nature.
Fishing is widely popular in Estonia as you can often spot fishermen on the shores of the lakes and rivers. Join our local fishing instructor for a morning outside of Tallinn for a calming fishing experience. Your guide meets you at your hotel and you will go to Paunküla lakes, about hour drive from Tallinn. Spend two hours for either learning a new skill or improving your existing fishing proficiency. Paunküla lakes are in a beautiful forested area – something you should experience while visiting Estonia.
Tip: It is good to wear waterproof shoes and dress according to the weather.
PRICE INCLUDES: transport to and from the lakes, personal fishing instructor, fishing equipment.
PICK UP: 08.00 AM from your hotel, drop off back to your hotel at 1 PM.
Pick up from Tallinn at 8 AM
Get outside of Tallinn
Get dropped off at your accommodation
Optional tips to enhance your experience:
Prices for the Fishing Trip from Tallinn
|Number of participants:||Price per person:||Children 4-12 years:|
|2||109 euros||87 euros|
|3-4||78 euros||62 euros|
|5-6||65 euros||52 euros|
|7-8||60 euros||60 euros|
|9 and more||on request||on request|